• 1 cup of sour cream
• 1 cup of mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons of Kozlik’s Mustard – Dijion
• 2 tablespoons Kozlik’s Mustard – Grainy Mustard
• 8 ounces thin sliced Beretta Salami
• For the Grainy Mustard dip, in a small serving bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon-style mustard, and grainy mustard. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 2 hours.
• Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Line 2 15x10x1-inch baking pans with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set 2 oven racks at the center-most positions.
• Lay the salami slices out in a single layer in the baking pans. Bake until they are evenly browned and rigid, about 15 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain and cool. The salami will crisp further as it cools.
• Arrange the salami chips in a bowl or on a plate, with the dip alongside. If you have thicker slices of salami, bake your chips a minute longer. Thinner chips? Reduce cooking time by a minute.
STORAGE: Place salami chips in an airtight container. Cover and chill dip and chips up to 3 days, if desired.