Frequently Asked Questions
What does my promocode apply to?
Promocodes apply to all collections except: sale, limited time products and experiences.
What kind of meat is Beretta Online offering?
Only Certified Organic and antibiotic and hormone free products.
Is the meat and seafood delivered fresh or frozen?
All products are shipped flash frozen and individually vacuum sealed to lock in the natural juices and flavour. They are then packed in gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene cooler with enough reusable ice packs to ensure frozen quality delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugated box for an additional layer of protection. This is the best way to ensure that every product is delivered in wholesome condition.
In what currency are the prices listed?
All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
Frozen is the best way to ensure that the meat retains its flavour, texture and colour.
What’s the best way to defrost the products?
The ideal thawing process is to put your meat or seafood into the refrigerator to defrost overnight. DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OR IN HOT WATER. The burgers must be cooked from frozen. Thawing in the fridge is ideal however, if you are in a rush, you can put the vacuum sealed packages into a sink with COLD water, however please be aware that small holes can occur in the vacuum-seal during freezing, shipping or handling which is why we recommend thawing on a dish in your fridge, if you have the time.
How long are steaks and seafood good in the freezer?
As long as they are kept at a steady freezing temperature, our meats can last from 12 – 18 months in the freezer... seafood can last from 3 – 6 months
How long is the meat aged?
Our Canadian Angus beef is aged for 21 days to peak perfection.
Is it possible to pick up my order instead of having it shipped?
Yes we offer store pick up, during check out simply select this option in shipping methods. These orders will be available for pick up at 80 Galaxy Blvd., Unit 4, Toronto ON, M9W 4Y8, during our regular hours of operation. If you require special arrangements please feel free to contact us to schedule this.
What are your regular & holiday hours of operation?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Any Day: Call us to request special pick-up times
July 1 - Closed
Aug 1 - Closed
Sept 5 - Closed
Dec 25 to Jan 2 - Closed
PICKUPS AND DELIVERY
Etobicoke, ON Pickups
1. You will receive an email from our team letting you know that your order is ready for pickup. Our Etobicoke office hours are subject to change, so it’s important to wait until you’ve received confirmation from the Beretta team.
2. Our tentative Etobicoke office hours are: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
3. Our address is: 80 Galaxy Blvd Unit 4, Etobicoke, ON M9W 4Y7. This is the Beretta Kitchen Catering office, please do not come through the shipping door. The main entrance is located around the corner, labelled as Beretta Kitchen.
King City, ON Pickups
1. You will receive an email from our team letting you know that your order is ready for pickup. Our King City pickup days and hours will differ each week, so it’s important to wait until you’ve received confirmation from the Beretta team.
2. Our addess is: : 4400 15th Sideroad, King City, ON L7B 1K4. The farmhouse is the Beretta Farms head-office. If you do not see anyone outside when you arrive, please feel free to knock on the door, so don’t be shy!
1. All UPS shipments are scheduled for shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays. If your order is received between Tuesday and Sunday, your order will be shipped the following Monday or Tuesday.
Local GTA Deliveries
1. All GTA Deliveries are delivered on Mondays and Tuesdays.
2. Local Delivery include the following cities: Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton, Mississauga, North York, Oakville, Scarborough, Toronto, Vaughan, and Woodbridge.
3. Orders over $350 recieve free delivery, orders under $350 must pay $30 for shipping.
Thermo Box Returns
1. If you received a shipment or delivery in a thermo box with Koolits, you are welcome to return it to us; however, it is not required. You can also keep or dispose of them.
2. If you received your order from a Beretta Truck (Local GTA delivery), you can give the box back to our driver.
What if there is a problem with my order?
We are committed to excellence in Customer Service and providing the highest quality cuts of meat available. If you’re not completely satisfied with your experience, we'll replace your order or refund your money. E-mail or call us and we guarantee we’ll make it right for you every time!
Simply call: 416-485-7777 or feel free to send us an email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to email@example.com Please make sure to include as much order information as possible to help us expedite your concerns.
What is your Refund Policy?
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you feel you require a refund for any reason contact us and we will make it right.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
If you need to cancel your order at any time please contact us and we will make it right.
How and where do I enter in a promotion code?
After you have entered the products you would like to purchase, proceed to your shopping cart and in the "Promotion Code" box simply enter in your promotion code then click the "apply code" button, your shopping cart will be updated to reflect the promotion details. Most of our sales and discount offers have promotion codes.
How and where do I enter in a gift certificate?
After you have entered the products you would like to purchase, proceed to your shopping cart and in the "Gift Cards" box simply enter your gift certificate code and click the "apply gift card to cart" button, you will then see the gift card amount has been deducted from your purchase