- 2 Beretta Maple Breakfast Sausage Links
- 4-6 farm fresh eggs • 1/3 cup of milk
- Your favourite grill-able veggies, diced and sliced into LARGE pieces. (jalapeños, red bell pepper, red onions and cherry tomatoes)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Whole grain tortillas
- Avocado (sliced) • Salsa of choice • Shredded cheese – your choice of cheese
- Salt & pepper for seasoning, if desired Method:
- Clean and oil the grill. Preheat to 400F for direct heat cooking.
- Toss steak in spices. Depending on size grill for 4-6 minutes on one side then 6-8 on the other to achieve medium doneness.
- Set steak aside.
- Toss diced vegetables with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place vegetables directly on grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until they are just tender.
- Remove from the grill and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes. Dice and slice into smaller bite sized pieces.
- While the vegetables are cooling it’s time to scramble your eggs. Whisk together eggs and milk. Poor mixture slowly into a preheated pan. Gently ‘pull’ eggs across the pan as they begin to cook. Do this until eggs are fully cooked (usually about 3 minutes).
- Grill your tortillas about 1-2 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear. • Assemble tacos – spread a thin layer of salsa across the tortilla. Then pile your veggies, steak, scrambled eggs, avocado and cheese. Fold the other half over. Enjoy!