- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 pound organic lean ground Beretta beef
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ can green peas
- ½ cup carrots, diced small
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Dash each ground cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Worchester sauce
- 2 tablespoon 2% milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub sweet potato and regular potatoes; dice into cubes and place in a large pot of boiling water and boil under tender, about 15-20 minutes depending on cube size.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the corn, peas, carrots, tomato sauce, Worchester sauce and spices. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. Mash with butter, milk, salt and pepper. Spread evenly over meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Makes 4 servings.