- 2 lbs organic ground Beretta beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 TB worcestershire
- 1/4 cup panko
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 TB fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh shredded basil (dry is okay for a substitute)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic (feel free to add more if you’re a garlic lover like me!)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, and use your hands to really work it all in.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start making golf ball sized meatballs and layout on your baking sheet
- Once you have rolled all the meat out, place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 2 hours, until meatballs feel firm.
- Transfer the meatballs into bags and freeze until you’re ready to enjoy them! I recommend reheating them at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. They will last in the freezer for up to a year.