Antibiotic & Hormone Free Whole Turkey (FROZEN)
Turkeys will range from 15-20 lbs and are sold Frozen!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR THAWING!
- Leave turkey in its plastic packaging and place on a shelf in your fridge to thaw
- Place turkey on a platter in case any water leaks from the package during thawing
- On average you should allow 24 hours per 5-6 lbs of turkey, so a 15-20 lbs bird will take between 3-5 days to thaw properly in the fridge
- Remember to remove the neck and gizzards from the inside of the bird before cooking😊
Beretta Turkeys are:
- Free to flap their wings and roam on Canadian family farms
- Raised without the use of antibiotics, hormones or steroids
- Raised in housing structures that are designed to provide space to express natural behavior. No cages, no crates, and no crowding.
- Ontario Heritage Breed
- Fed No Animal By-Products